|Milagros Mexican Folk Art ~ Pike Place Market, Seattle, Washington www.MilagrosSeattle.com Follow Us on Facebook
||Milagros Mexican Folk Art Gallery has been located, since 1991, in the historic Pike Place
Market, in Downtown Seattle.
Our love for folk art is drawn to the uninhibited use of color,
creativity and sense of humor unique to Mexico's artisans. We travel
to Mexico, driving by truck, village to village, in search of new
interesting pieces. Milagros Mexican Folk Art offers an extensive selection of whimsical
and collectible works of art by several of Mexico's most renowned
We provide extra care in packaging and shipping, anywhere in the
- Also found are a wide variety of home furnishings and unique gifts.
- Our goal is to carry art gallery quality pieces at affordable prices.
- Our collection is much too extensive to put everything on this site.
- Many items in our store are one of a kind and we have variations of
- Let us know if you have any special requests.
Shipping is done through UPS and each piece is fully insured.
We can also fill your Special Orders & Requests.
Milagros Return Policy: Store Credit or Exchange within 14 days of online purchase. Sorry, no refunds.
Check out our T Shirts! -->
Click here for Printer-friendly Street Map
Please visit our store:
Pike Place Market
1530 Post Alley
( Just off Pine St. )
Seattle, WA 98101
Toll free 1-877-639-8673
1409 First Ave
(Between Pike & Union)
Seattle WA 98101
Open Daily from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Web design by DiTa Group, LLC